Friday, March 6, 2009

I need a Degree of which PPL are aware of n are in awe of !!!!

Normally when PPL ask my Qualifications I say tht I m a B Tech from UDCT.....N most of the ppl i hav met think it must b some sidy college......Its become really irritating to make ppl understand tht UDCT is one the premier institutes of the country....Its such an effort to make people from non chemical background know what i have done, infact it is also difficult with ppl from chemical background........to all the non readers of this blog i m a B Tech in Edible oils & Surfactants from UDCT.......
I know none of u might hav heard the course or the college.........
Even to my frens i m no more than A TEL MaliSH walla, courtsey B Tech Oils( Ravi n Bunty to be particular) ........n i dont waste my energy in rectifyin them......firslty they wont undertand and secondly even if they do, they may still b callin me a Tel malish walla.......
N to make thins even i cal ravi a fellow who plays computer games at work :P( Comp Engg)
It is not only tht ppl dont noe my collg or the courses it offers, but even the Taxi walla's near Wadala station had to be told tht we hav to go to either VJTI or Don Bosco to go to UDCT......
But I guess its a fault of the ppl running UDCT....they havent popularised it much.......
So i m in search of a new degree, one ppl will b aware of n also a collg ppl are in awe of......
My next degree will be in nothin less than a Harward or Stanford :P
too much of dreamin on my part......
but i wil b givin one last shot at GMAT again.....n hopefully i get a really good score.....
Chal so here on i wil be rittin more abt progress on tht front......if at all there's any progress.......

No comments:

Post a Comment