Saturday, April 25, 2009

A MILLION RUPEE QUESTION ?????

Yest was a normal day.......got up late :P ( 8 AM )
had a routine thing at factory......but then while coming back i decided to stop over at the Garage to check the tyre of my bike( which i assumed were punctured or on the verge of )
I got it checked, n to my delight they were all right.......since i had some free time i decided to get my shoe polished ( I hardly do it )
I got it done, n now i had to pay the MOCHI 6 bucks, i dint have change so i told him keep 10 bucks. But he was reluctant taking the extra money. ( what a contrast we have in INDIA or may the entire WORLD , poor are reluctant to take in Xtra money while a RICH guy is always wanting more even if it is way over what he ought to get.)
so I some how convinced him to keep the xtra amount n said tht we could do the math later if I come to hi for some work.........
N i walked a few steps n there on the ROAD i found 20 bucks........i took it gleefully.......
I am a non believer( But this episode jus made me look up to the sky :D)
..I gave him 4 bucks xtra n i got 20 bucks in xchange......wat a nice way to end the day..........:D:D:D
To wrap it all......
we all know tht good wil get u good n bad wil get u bad, but y dont we follow it.........A million rupee Question ??????

1 comment:

  1. why we dont follow - thats cos being/doing good is difficult.. :))

    ReplyDelete